Since 2013, Illinois Miss Amazing has been a point of light with statewide impact
We love our participants! Their smiles, laughter, and joy are the reason our volunteer staff put so much time and effort in to making this event the best it can be. Whether it's the stories from loved ones about the incredible positive change they saw in their daughter at Miss Amazing or the tears of joy as they see them gain confidence they never thought possible, we feel truly blessed to be a part of these girl's and women's lives.
Miss Amazing is so much more than a weekend event. It is a platform for girls and women with disabilities to share their abilities and ambitions with friends, family, and the community. It is an experience that inspires all people to empower themselves and each other. By encouraging its participants to dream big and reach their full potential, Illinois Miss Amazing aims to show that the world is a much better place when the talents and ambitions of all people are celebrated and valued.
- Over 150 girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- Almost 400 volunteers have given their time
- 1,050 pounds of canned and boxed food donated to a local pantry from our 2018 event alone
- Approximately 350 audience members attend our shows each year
- More than 5 news outlets have featured the girls and women of Illinois Miss Amazing
- Countless priceless friendships made!
MEET THE QUEENS
Click the photos below to find out more about our representatives! Illinois Miss Amazing is enjoying our year with the Queens who volunteer in their community, help with fundraising, and raise awareness for people with disabilities.